Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio
is a 17th century church of Rome in Rione Trevi, located in Piazza Trevi. It is a former parish church on the Quirinale. It is famous as the church overlooking the Trevi Fountain, as the frontage is on the Piazza di Trevi.
For reference, a plan of the church is available here
The church has its first documentary mention in 962, in a bull of Pope John XII. The Quirinal Palace was founded as a papal residence in 1583, which is was part of the parish of the church, so this made the popes parishioners. Beginning with Pope Sixtus V, when a newly deceased pope was embalmed his precordium was removed and put in a jar which was then kept in this church, but the practice was stopped by Pope St Pius X. The last pope to have his viscera put here was Leo XIII.
The mediaeval church was completely rebuilt from its foundations in a project initiated in 1640 on the orders of Cardinal Jules Mazarin. To 1643 the work was under the supervision of Gaspare De Vecchi, but from 1646 until completion in 1650 the architect was Martino Longhi the Younger who was responsible for the spectacular façade.
After its renovation had been completed in 1668, the church was handed over to the Clerks Regular Minor, or Minorites. The church remained in their charge until the end of the 18th century. In 1839 the little complex passed to the Camillians, named after their founder, St. Camillus de'Lellis. From 1935 to 2002, the church was entrusted to the Cistercian Fathers.
On 24 May 2002, Pope John Paul II granted the church to the Bulgarian Orthodox Church for their use. They moved to another church in 2014 when the church was closed for renovationa and cleaning.
Recently the church was entrusted to the Diocesan clergy.