Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio a Fontana di Trevi

< previous > < index > < next >

The first storey has six columns flanking the entrance, stepped diagonally to match those above. A further pair is at the outer corners, and another two are set back behind these corners. These support an entablature dividing the storeys, which has a dedicatory inscription reading:
Julius Mazarinus, Cardinal deacon of the Holy Roman Church, built [this] from the foundations on the year of Jubilee 1650

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© TripAdvosor