Santi Quattro Coronati

< previous > < index > < next >
First Courtyard
On the right side of the loggia is the old entrance to the ancient chapel dedicated to St. Sylvester, and now belonging to the Confraternity of Sculptors. Above the pediment is a fresco of the Four Crowned Martyrs. Below the pediment the enscription reads:
"The body of statue-carvers and stone-workers, 1570”

(Another photo of the fresco here)

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© TripAdvisor