Santa Prassede all'Esquilino


< previous > < index > < next >
2b645356
Two columns from the ancient atrium, discovered in the 1937 restoration, were moved to either side of the church entrance. The row of holes across the fa├žade used to house the ends of the beams for the roof of the covered atrium walkway on this side.
(Plan location #2)

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© deAlvariis