Santa Maria delle Grazie alle Fornaci

< previous > < index > < next >
In two framed niches on the sides are statues in Carrara marble depicting the two founders of the Trinitarian Order by Publio Morbiducci, and date from the reconfiguration of the sanctuary in 1952. On the left side is San Giovanni de Matha.

Related links:  John of Matha (1160-1213)
Publio Morbiducci (1889-1963)

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© Rome Despatches