Santa Maria in Traspontina

< previous > < index > < next >

The sacristy was built in 1637 by Peperelli and is presented as a vast and calm environment made elegant by stuccowork with simple ornamental parties; it is without altar and all white. The walnut wardrobes adorned with the coat of arms of the Order, which revolve around the hall, date back to 1650.
(Plan location #5)

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© urbatorium