San Lorenzo in Lucina

< previous > < index > < next >
Chapel of the Crucifix
(Cappella Nataletti)
Flanking the sanctuary to the right is the small chapel originally fitted out in 1850 for the Nataletti family and re-fitted in the subsequent church restoration. The altar is flanked by two statues of angels.
(Plan location #15)
© Cristiano El Boustany