San Lorenzo in Lucina


< previous > < index > < next >

The Romanesque brick bell-tower was added in 1196, and was placed over the right hand aisle just behind the portico. Of the five storeys above the portico, the lower two have double arches (the bottom ones blocked), and the upper three have triple ones with marble pillars in between having imposts.