Santa Lucia della Tinta

< previous > < index > < next >
The façade was added in 1715, and is incorporated into the larger domestic building which occupies the corner of Via di Monte Brianzo and Via del Cancello. It is painted orange with the architectural details in white. The frieze of the entablature refers to the college of priests that was in charge until the early 17th century.

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© Arcisodalizio della Curia Romana