San Francesco Saverio del Caravita

< previous > < index > < next >
Down the street to the right of the façade, the Via del Collegio Romano, is a covered passage connecting the oratory and the College by means of a bridge over the street. This, the Arco dei Gesuiti, was built in 1716, and allowed college students to access the oratory without having to go outdoors.

(Photo borrowed from internet)
© TripAdvisor