St Bernard's at the Baths
is a 16th century monastic and titular church resulting from a conversion of an ancient Roman building. It is just off Piazza di San Bernardo and opposite Santa Susanna in the historical rione Castro Pretorio. The dedication is to St Bernard of Clairvaux
For reference, a plan of the church is available here
San Bernardo alle Terme was built in 1598 in a rotunda of the Baths of Diocletian
, given to a French Cistercian reform, the Feuillants
. It was paid for by Caterina Nobili Sforza, a niece of Pope Julius III
. The Feullaints were suppressed during and after the French Revolution, and the Italian monasteries belonging to the reform established the Congregation of San Bernardo. The church is now served by Cistercians
of Common Observance from the Congregation of San Bernardo.