Santi XII Apostoli

< previous > < index > < next >
Chapel of the Crucifixion
The chapel is to the right of the presbyterium. This chapel was founded by one Faustina Inquilina, but was re-fitted by Sebastiano Cipriani in 1724. There was another re-fit under Luca Carimini in 1858, when the Marchese Sigismondo Giustiniani took over the patronage.
(Plan location #9)